Parents, Complete Your Athletics Registration Online!
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED AND FULLY COMPLETED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION AT ANY LEVEL, IN ANY PRACTICES... NO EXCEPTIONS **2018-19 Registration will be open starting Tuesday, July 24th
- Each student athlete must have a completed on file at Antigo High School / Middle School.
Note: Physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years; physical examination taken before April 1 is valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year.
are to be completed every other year.
- Parents & Athletes should read the and return the completed this form needs to be signed by a parent/guardian, once per school year. Read the and sign and date that you have done that on the same form as the Athletic/Activity Code.
, this only needs to be completed if any special accommodations are needed.
- signed and dated by parent/guardian & student for sport that you participate in.
- Coaches will need to keep these for medical needs.
- , payable to Antigo High School / Middle School. This fee should be paid at the Antigo High School / Middle School business office. Coaches will receive a composite list of who has paid. You do not need to turn in individual receipts. For High School: Fees will be collected at the Sports Meetings. High School Athletic fee is $50 per sport. Cap per 3 sport athletes is $120. For Middle School: Fees will be collected at the Sports Meetings. Middle School Athletic fee is $30 per sport.
- , Required by State Law and needs signature of both parent and student athlete.
- A parent or guardian and athlete must attend Sports Meeting per school year. A parent and the athlete are required to attend the individual coaches meeting and pay their fee for each Athletic season they participate in (Fall, Winter, and/or Spring).
Note: If you are participating in multiple sports, an activity fee for each sport will need to be paid. An Agreement of Coaches Expectations will also need to be turned in for each sport.